Assetto Corsa Competizione have released version 1.4 of their popular GT based racing sim with a list of fixes and fine-tuning to the user interface as well as tweaks to improve customisation as well as a Special Events page.
ACC 1.4 is out now on Steam, refresh you client in order to get the update. Version 1.4 consolidates the large amount of improvements recently introduced with 1.3.1x versions and introduces the new Special Events UI page, that will allow for real-time creation of the challenges further on, and the new Custom Driver editor that spices up the customization possibilities of driver helmet, overalls and gloves, in addition to the option of customizing the 2nd and 3rd driver of the custom team.
See you on track and #beACC
- New special event system allowing the creation and management of special events independently from client updates.
- Adjusted track limit penalty tolerances for straight-away DT and SG penalties.
- Post-time DT and SG conversions revised.
- Fixed crash in the last round of the official IGT championship when playing with the Walkenhorst entry.
- Removed invalid lap message for outlap.
- Brand-new special events page with leaderboard history.
- Brand-new driver customization UI page. Accessible from the Driver page and by pressing on the driver tile in the car showroom when viewing a custom car.
- Allows player to customize player outfit and also fictional teammates for Single Player game modes.
- Player outfits are also applied in Multiplayer.
- Added rating summary on MP pages.
- Updated track status and weather status indicators to provide a better indication of track conditions and weather forecast.
- Added communication message for track limits without further action.
- Improved automatic Setup UI system.
- Fixed wrong pressures and consequent wrong rod lengths and ride heights when returning to the setup after a
- long wait in the classification screen.
- Fixed excessive suspension oscillation while performing setup changes.
- Front Aero Variation values are now more stable and reliable.
- Fine-tuning of slick tyres wear.
- Fine-tuning of slick tyres tearing/graining.
- Fine-tuning of wet tyres wear.
- Improvements in Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO suspension.
- Improvements in BMW M6 GT3 aero.
- Fine-tuning in Lexus RC-F GT3 aero yaw sensibility.
- Improvements in Bentley GT3 2018 inertia and engine values.
- Improvements in Aston Martin GT3 V8 turbo lag.
- Core engine work.
- Fixed potential hang issue with Thrustmaster wheels.
- Keyboard-controlled gear shift bindings now pass through while using a DirectInput device.
- Fixed missing spark generation on certain cars.
- Re-added opponent sparks to MP gameplay.
- FMod Studio: random offset for exterior idle sounds (removes phase shifting).
- FMod Studio: fixed idle pitch reference for Lexus RC-F.