Raceroom has released a “small update” which adds new physics for Formula RaceRoom Junior and a number of hotfixes for controllers and AI of various series as well as tracks.
- Download size = 100 MB
- Client version = 0.9.0.945
- Client BuildID = 5019709
- Controllers – Updated default FFB profiles to use “sine” curve types for controllers that were reported as problematic.
- Controllers – Tweaks to default FFB settings for Fanatec DD1 and DD2
- Controllers – New default profile for Fanatec 2.5
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Updated physics and tyre model
- Group C – AI behaviour improvements
- Tatuus F4 – Default gear ratios updated (right on time for RRLeagues)
- Fixed minor parsing errors in certain physics variables for BMW Z4 GT3 (AI); Ford GT 1; Ford GT 3 (AI); Gumpert Apollo; Mercedes SLS GT3 (AI); Mercedes AMG GT3 (AI); Nissan GT1 (AI + Player);
- Ruf CTR3; Saleen S7R; Volvo 240; Zonda; Carlsson (German Nationals)
- Autodrome Most – AI improvements
- Laguna Seca – AI improvement at turn 6.
- Ningbo – AI Improvements
- Red Bull Ring – AI Improvements
- Road America – AI Improvements
Suzuka – AI Improvements
Zolder – AI Improvements
- Various tweaks to unpublished content that is awaiting release and/or events