Real Series Simulation (not to be confused with RaceSimStudio) have released their first GTE class car with their release today of their Ferrari 488 in the rFactor 2 Workshop and available free on Steam.
The Real Series Simulation have a Patreon account where for a nominal monthly fee from supporters they can keep working on some very interesting mods, to add to their collection that includes their own payware RSS Formula 1 style car, useful for online leagues and championships.
Also free on Steam by Real Series Simulation are the trio of very impressive Daytona Prototypes: Acura ARX05, Mazda RT24P and the Cadillac DPi-VR
Plug-and-play, superb out the box with acceptable default setup. Immersive sound and very drivable. Has all the hallmarks of a favourite. Not difficult to drive at a gentleman’s pace and a pleasure when finding the sweet spot, drifts and powerslides but believable and saveable! Has hallmarks of a very popular add-on to rF2,
- 2019 IMSA GTD spec car body with GTE physics package;
- 10 unique liveries (8 real ones and 2 for RSS);
- Latest IBL car body shaders;
- New IBL tires shaders;
- Ferrari V8 Turbo engine sounds and real samples of shifting;
- Realistic curbs sound samples;
- GTE class physics with real aero, engine, gears and suspension data from Le Mans-winning team;
- Le Mans package;
- Balanced physics to match S397 GTE class cars;
- Rain effects for windows, lights glasses and main car body;
- Exterior lights and position leds for GTE, GTLM and GTD classes;
- Working interior LCD indicators;
- Working lights and animated wipers for night and rain races;
- S397 Latest features (tyre model, force feedback, lens flares).
Links to Ferrari 488 GTE for Factor 2:
- rF2 Steam Workshop items: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nick9320/myworkshopfiles/?appid=365960
- Ferrari 488 GTE: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2107557743
- Templates: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qas-v9kzEwZZ1w1rRmX09mnRRzBm-bQI
We hope you’ll enjoy this car as much as we are! Have a nice day!