rFactor 2 released a modest update to the platform boasting “lots” of improvements to the new (and unpopular) user-interface, but little else to get excited about.
Here is what they reported in the release notes:
Improved logging to help us diagnose issues and run smoother.
Lots of little UI fixes.
- Added the option to configure custom overlays, a guide is here>>>
- Several lighting tweaks to improve shaders and backward compatibility.
- Fixed the lighting in the showroom.
- Fixed some issues with the sky progress from dusk-to-night.
- Fix for Logitech controller names which now include G-HUB.
- Improved shader hashing, might make loading slightly faster.
- Fixed suspension damage transfer during driver swap.
- Fixed an issue where moving to the next session made some clients crash.
- Dusk and night are a bit over-exposed at the moment.