North American tracks rock: Watkins, Mosport, Laguna, Road Atlanta, Mid-Ohio, Portland – short and sweet, lots of elevations, no chicanes, proper race tracks without the frills and the same applies to the virtual versions.
The track is not yet Version 1 but is nevertheless awesome to drive, probably best for GT3s and lower-powered cars, probably a blast in single-seaters up to F3.
Should be good with any good car to be fair and a good league track as there is room for error without walls etc to break the car.
Big thumbs up for Big Willow conversion.
Subscribe to it free on Steam here>>>
~IsR~Corti, who converted the track, says in the intro:
“First, many thanks to Tyrone for the permission to bring his AC version of Willow Springs to rFactor 2. A great challenge for me and part of the blame on S.Victor for encouraging me to do this conversion (the truth is that he helps me a lot). Enjoy!”
- Original AC version by: Tyrone
- RF2 conversion by: Corti & S.Victor
- Additional borrowed assets from ISI/S397
- All various logo assets belong to their respected owners
- This track & conversion is made and available free for everyone, and should not be sold or charged for money.
- For more info about original AC version, please visit release page:
- One layout: Big Willow (2.500 Miles / 4.023 km)
- 36 Garage Spots+ Grids
- Pitlane holds max 18 cars and works perfectly for small online racing communities.
- 60KPH pitlane speed limit
For this video driving the URD T5 Mod with DTM Skins from RaceDepartment https://www.unitedracingdesign.net/product-page/rf2-t5-2018