Codemasters have a mouth-watering performance update for F1 2020 which will go live starting Monday, 19 October 2020 on Steam, including optimisations and fixes for one of the most popular simming titles.
This is what they have to say about it:
We’ll be dropping the performance update early next week (week commencing 19th October), along with some optimisations and fixes. We’ve also been able to include a few community-requested multiplayer optimisations in this patch.
Before it goes live, we wanted to give you a rundown of who’s had their performance updated:
All teams using the Ferrari Power unit have had performance reductions
We’ve also applied overall team season performance-based changes beyond those made to the Ferrari Power Unit:
- Racing Point performance increase
- Alfa Romeo performance decrease
- Ferrari performance decrease
- Haas performance decrease
The Power Unit stats and prices remain unchanged in My Team, so as not to unfairly change the balance of your experience!
We also have some livery updates that are coming with this patch and you can see a few of them below:
- We’ve updated Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas’s helmets.
- Ferrari’s livery has been updated too
- Red Bull Racing’s sponsors and team wear have been tweaked.