Ken Racing compares Automobilista 2 to its predecessor Automobilista 1 at virtual Interlagos driving the sim version of the latest GT3 Porsche that the Reiza Studios released recently.
The AMS 2 hotfix, released 2 November, Ken speaks about in this video features the following:
V220.127.116.11 is now live on AMS2 Beta – it is a hotfix to address a bug with non-linear bump stops and helper springs, which led to Porsches being particularly bouncy on the previous release.
If you had tweaked the default setup at all in v18.104.22.168, make sure to reset your setups before driving (not delete your full settings, just go in the garage and reset to default),
The hotfix also features some revisions to the other cars as well as an AI code adjustment to address some poor awareness issues in some circumstances when AI cars were side by side with the player.
- Small improvements to the logic of AI to avoid invading of human line on straights when far from curves
- Fixed non-linear bump stop code
- Revised suspension for Porsches
- Revised Mclaren 720S GT3 aero, brakes & drivetrain
- Revised Mclaren 570S aero & brakes
- Revised GT3 / Prototype tire tread for slightly more longitudinal slip
- Corrected Mclaren 720S stats & onboard cameras
- Updated volumes of all Porsche GT3 / Cup cars and minor improvements to GT3-R sound set
Nurburgring: Smoothed harsh road bumps along the pit lane entrance; conform some overlay mainly in pit lane region (road line, kerb verge, grass verge, road seam) fixed some tyrewall Z fighting & some object LOD popping; reorganized bollard/cone for Veedol chicane layout; Minor Art pass
- Goania: Minor art pass