The new V1.6.0 update for Assetto Corsa Competizione has the sim racing world buzzing with the addition of Imola and two new cars as detailed below, with Random Callsign giving his take on the new goodies on the popular platform.
The 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE PACK DLC adds a new track, two new cars, more than 60 new liveries and the 2020 GT World Challenge season to Assetto Corsa Competizione. The DLC pack features:
- Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari – Imola
- Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 EVO (2020)
- 60+ new car liveries
- All 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE drivers and team entries
- New 2020 Pirelli “DHE” Tyre Model
- New 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE Season BoP
- The 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE pack also comes with the version 1.6 game update that brings an improved AI algorithm and physics, in addition to some UI and performance improvements.
- Get ready for the best Assetto Corsa Competizione action ever experienced.