PowerQ samples the improved AI is Assetto Corsa Competizione after the latest V1.6 version of the popular Kunos Simulazione produced GT3 title, that dropped on Steam with additional content.
This is what the release notes say about the latest update:
The 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE PACK DLC adds a new track, two new cars, more than 60 new liveries and the 2020 GT World Challenge season to Assetto Corsa Competizione. The DLC pack features:
- Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari – Imola
- Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 EVO (2020)
- 60+ new car liveries
- All 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE drivers and team entries
- New 2020 Pirelli “DHE” Tyre Model
- New 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE Season BoP
- The 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE pack also comes with the version 1.6 game update that brings an improved AI algorithm and physics, in addition to some UI and performance improvements.
- Get ready for the best Assetto Corsa Competizione action ever experienced.
- New and improved AI algorithms for racecraft and attack.
- New skill-dependent AI driving error algorithm.
- AI: removed throttle lift by low-skill opponents when global AI strength is set to 90 or higher.
- Adjusted AI lines on several tracks.
- Increased sensitivity for blue flag trigger if a GT3 is behind a lower-class car.
- Brands Hatch marshal fix.
- Misano marshal fix.
- Nürburgring marshal fix.
- Lumirank: added yellow colour for Silver class cars.
- Marshal yellow sectors are now created based on centre position and not the starting point.
- More accurate sector yellow flag alerts.
- More sensitive yellow flag trigger for cars with stalled engines or facing the wrong direction, even at speed.