Random Callsign tries out the very cool looking Simétik K2-R cockpit for sim racers, which at €405.00 Excl. Vat is extremely competitive in terms of bang-for-buck.
He says in the intro: “If you are looking for a simracing cockpit, the Simétik K2-R might an option to look for. While not on aluminium profiles it has a lot going for it.”
Simétik K2-R Information:
- Cockpit K2-R, it’s a high stability and rigid frame which mimetic a real GT racing car driving position.
*Doesn’t include seat, pedals or steering wheel, or any other accessories.
- Available in two colors: Black or White
- Steering wheel – Inclination, height and depth.
- Pedals – Inclination, distance and 2 height positions.
- Length: 3 possibilities to assemble the rear to the front part of the frame to allow people from 1,35m /4,4ft up to 1,95m/6,4ft. (these dimensions could change with different seat manufacturers).
- Seat Mounting: Several hole pattern to fix your seat. Fasteners included.
- Logitech G25/G27/G29, Thrustmaster T500RS/T300, Fanatec Clubsport, Podium series, CSL Elite (pedals and wheels), Universal fixation, etc.