The newest Custom Shader Patch for Assetto Corsa is here, version 0.1.74 is out now. The latest release includes Rain tires Mod.
You can support the creator by visiting and joining his Patreon here: Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab is creating mods for Assetto Corsa racing simulator
Instructions on getting the tires to work as follows and more details visit: Credit SimRacing604
- In Content Manager, navigate to the settings section, Content Manager, Drive, and enable the section called Allow to use patch car’s data.
- Set up a session and choose Sol’s rain as the weather via Content Manager
- Also in Content Manager’s session setup screen, choose “Use extended physics” from under the car selection area
- In your car setup you should have access to rain tires for at least the FA01, SF-15T and F138 cars –
- Open the WeatherFX Debug app in game, and use the Rain Debug to choose the correct amount of rain.