With SOL mod and CSP making Assetto Corsa look so good, what are the best settings to max it out and look perfect?
We know SOL and CSP mod has changed the face for Assetto Corsa, it has never looked so good, let’s check out its best max settings. We know great people in the sim racing mod community have put a lot of effort into their work for the community to enjoy. Here in this video by SirSpats Gaming, we see how to max out the quality settings for CSP & SOL mod and which are the best adjustments to make.
Support these great creators:
Photorealistic PP FIlter by Javire: Photorealistic Filter – Updates
Digital Car Culture magazine: Digital Car Culture | Gaming & Simracing
Ilja Jusupov (X4FAB) – CSP: Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab is creating mods for Assetto Corsa racing simulator | Patreon
Custom Shader Patch/Content Manager: Custom Shaders Patch (acstuff.ru)
Sol 2.1.3: Sol
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying sessions and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in real time, depending on geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247