You have seen it here, you have seen it there. The official F1 2021 game TV advert for those that have not seen it.
In brief, the official F1 2021 game tv advert for you to check out if you have not already.
Want to to check out first impressions of the game? F1 2021 As Good As The Hype? First Impressions – SimRace247
F1 2021 Game
F1 2021 is the official video game of the 2021 Formula One and Formula 2 Championships developed by Codemasters and published by EA Sports. It is the fourteenth title in the F1 series by Codemasters and the first in the series published by Electronic Arts under its EA Sports division since F1 Career Challenge in 2003.
To purchase visit: Buy F1® 2021 The Official Videogame – An Electronic Arts Site (ea.com)
Looking for great leagues to join? visit our League Partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247
THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2021 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
- Braking Point’ – the thrilling new story experience.
- New ways to play: two-player Career and ‘Real-Season Start’.
- My Team mode – create a driver, choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid.
- Expanded Driver Stats that now include ‘Focus’ and new team-critical Department Events to address.
- Split-screen racing for two players.
- Casual race options for more relaxed racing whilst new Expert options give experienced players even more control.
- Acclaimed ten-year Career Mode, including updated Research and Development and Practice Programmes, and new Quick Practice.
- Formula 2™, the ultimate training ground for F1®, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2020 and 2021 season content *.
- Esports – in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1® Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
- More ways to race: Time Trial, Shorter season length options, Grand Prix™ Mode and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights and (PC only) full replays.
- Compete online in Multiplayer: Social and Ranked races, new Quick Join format, Leagues, customizable liveries, and Weekly Events.