Want to check out some new or updated mods in Assetto Corsa? In this video, we see what is on offer with car and track mods from the community in Assetto Corsa.
Need to keep up to date with new or updated Assetto Corsa mods, great you have come to the right place. You see here at simrace247.com we like to support many in the sim racing community. Getting the message out there on great creators of mods, content creators and more.
In this video by SirSpats Gaming he brings us up to speed on new and updated mods in Assetto Corsa. Showing content from the great mods community in Assetto Corsa we get to see some great cars and tracks. Enjoy!
Check out these mods
- Bremgarten 1950s: Bremgarten – 1950s
- Ferrari Portofino Spider: Ferrari Portofino | Modpack Portugal
- Porsche 961: Miscellaneous Minutiae: Porsche 961
- 1988 Honda Prelude Pack: 1988 Honda Prelude Pack
- BTCC 1998 Track Skin for Rockingham Motor Speedway: BTCC 1998 Track Skin for Rockingham Motor Speedway
- Fiat Tipo Competizione: Fiat Tipo Competizione
- Light Car Company Rocket 2007: Miscellaneous Minutiae: Light Car Company Rocket 2007
- Oran Park LiDAR: Oran Park LiDAR
A note of Respect to Shaun Clarke, a great and creative mod creator who passed away recently Shaun Clarke (1975 – 2021) | RaceDepartment
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying sessions, and races.
- Drag races drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in real time, depending on geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247