Welcoming Racing League.Net to the league partnership program with simrace247.com. Based on Assetto Corsa Competizione with well organised events.
Simrace247.com is heavily involved with community support and league partners, our media knowledge and structure reaches out far to those in the community including our new partner Racing League.net.
Welcoming them to our partner and support program is another great step forward for those in the community. Based on the Assetto Corsa Competizione platform you can be sure of great events and more.
Racing League.net would like to mention the following.
“We’re very proud to announce a partnership with Simrace247, the leading sim race community. They offer great content to the community with the latest news”.
Welcome to the Racing League!
What can we do for you as a fellow sim racer?
We offer friendly and fair racing in Assetto Corsa Competizione through the use of championships in various classes and spur of the moment one of races. Our group consists of sim racers of all skill levels.
We pride ourselves on the friendly atmosphere and fair racing during our races. For this reason, we won’t tolerate any other behavior that doesn’t fall into what has been mentioned previously.
Our community reflects this same attitude, social, friendly and open to anyone who shares the same values.
Our website is fully automated and results from practice, qualifying and race sessions are automatically updated once a session has finished. We use Discord as our primary way of communicating within our community.
What can you do for us?
If you share our values then you’re more than welcome to join the friendly bunch of people that the Racing League consists of. We do have to emphasize that we have a zero tolerance policy on any form of toxic behavior either on or off track.
Racing league Platform, from a driver perspective
- Easy access and registration to championship and single events.
- Clear overview of how the event is setup
- A detailed weather report showing you what to expect on track.
- Well setup practice servers, with the correct weather settings and success ballast (if applicable)
- Full Discord integration, showing you race server statuses, get reminders for races you have registered to.
- Detailed results overview, showing practice server results and the event result (free practice, qualifying, race and fastest laps)
- Ability to upload your own liveries for championships. Once this has been approved, it will be auto installed on the other driver’s system (if they have the livery sync tool installed) or other driver can download the championships livery pack.
- Ability to file an incident report after a race. A race steward will review your incident and will decide. This can be, a time penalty, points reduction etc.
- Clear overview of championships standing, with scrap results and applied penalties.
- Race Registrations as a driver or as a team.
- Team Management: drivers can add their own team, add / remove drivers. Drivers can request access to a team.
Racing league Platform, from an admin perspective
- Create championships and/or single events.
- Race Servers: auto created servers, results are auto processed, and server is removed 10 minutes after race end.
- Ability to choose manual or realistic weather. Realistic weather uses the track locations weather to set weather in ACC.
- Automated success ballast. This is configured in a championship and is set after every race. The practice server is also configured with this success ballast.
- Role based management. Admins, Race Control (can review incidents and liveries).
- Ability to set driver categories for a championship. This is based on a pre-season practice server driver fastest lap.
- Ability to use separate qualifying sessions instead of on the same day as race-day.
- An admin portal, ability to manage the environment such as users, logging, seo-tags etc etc
- Manually create servers from the portal (edit the json config file from the portal etc)
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the new official GT World Challenge videogame.
Thanks to the extraordinary quality of simulation, the game will allow you to experience the real atmosphere of the GT3 championship. Competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.
ACC will feature the Blancpain GT Series’ 2018 and 2019 seasons.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni’s long-term experience. It takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, to ensure photorealistic weather conditions, graphics, night races, motion capture animations.
A new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tyre and aerodynamic models.
Designed to innovate, Assetto Corsa Competizione will be set to promote.
- bringing players at the heart of the GT World Challenge
- Putting them behind the wheel of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT racing cars
- All reproduced with an outstanding level of detail.
To purchase Assetto Corsa Competizione: Home
Racing League.net is a partner with simrace247.com: Racing League.Net Partners With Simrace247.com