Check out this exciting series coming your way very soon. The Small Bore Cup featuring the Honda S800 RSC and Austin Mini Cooper S 1000 in Assetto Corsa.
Oh you are so going to want to join this Assetto Corsa small bore cup featuring the Mini Cooper S 1000 and Honda S800 RSC. Now for many, if it does not contain 1 million horsepower and downforce to move the earth, you are not interested.
Let me make this very clear, racing is racing and these cars I can assure you will be some of the best racing you have ever had.
From our great league partners at Classic Motorsport Series, the Small Bore Cup is coming.
CMS Historics is proud to announce that for its 26th season – Fall 2021 we are racing two small-bore legends: the Honda S800 RSC and Austin Mini Cooper S 1000 in Assetto Corsa.
These entry-level cars and tight tracks are the perfect mixes to provide the close racing we all relish. Don’t be fooled by the HP numbers, these are a ton of fun and challenging to drive at the limit.
1- September 26 Knockhill 2017
2- October 11 Atlanta Motorsport Park
3- October 24 Charade (4km)
4- November 7 Knutstorp
5- November 21 Sachsenring
6- December 12 Mondello Park
All races are to be 1 hour in length, beginning with a 15-minute qualifying session at 8:45 PM Eastern US time. Race Start 9:00 PM. A pitstop is mandatory. You must stop at least once for 1 liter of fuel minimum.
Tire change is optional. NOTE: Each driver is allowed to change car once during the season, post car change request in the series forum. Car swap is optional, you can keep the same car all season if you want.
CMS standard rules apply to Historics races. https://discord.com/channels/306221952652148737/645298908259418113
Connection to Discord chat during events is strongly encouraged.
The points system, 1st to 15th are scored. 21, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Note: one more point given for 1st place vs last season Final Championship points tally will compound the best 5 results out of 6. To be scored in a race, a driver must have completed at least 50% of the total laps of the winning car.
Admin reserves the right to BOP cars during the season if a significant performance gap between models is observed, possibly on a per-track basis. If BoP is to be applied, it will be announced at least 7 days before race day.
Friendly reminder, donations to support CMS is important to keep the community and servers running. Every dollar counts. You can donate by either typing donate in the Donations channel and then click on “purchase roles from the bot” or simply go to https://cmsracing.com/ and click on the donate button there as well!
Note: The cars pack includes additional skins packs vs standard version at: Here
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
CMS is a league partner with simrace247.com: CMS Community Sim Racing League