Race 1 of season 3 for the GT3 Racing League .net at Brands Hatch kicks off today in Assetto Corsa Competizione. Sign up or even join.
Check out or even join the GT3 season 3 opener at Brands Hatch in Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Racing League .net is a growing sim racing league that likes to do things a bit differently, but also stands out from others.
Like all good sim racing events, community harmony and support helps the growth and enjoyment to be had on track.
- Each session will start at 19.30 hr. The race server will be started at that time and needs to be looked up in the ACC Lobby. The password will be presented on the ‘Race Server’ tab.
Pitstop: A pitstop is mandatory, refueling is mandatory but tire changes are not.
Weather: 3 races will use the standard weather while 3 races will use realistic weather and 3 will use dynamic weather. A weather forecast will be shown before each race. Additionally, the practice server will be configured with that weather.
Balance of Power: After each race, success ballast will be added according to table on the right to a maximum of 100kg
Custom Liveries: These are allowed. You can get creative!
Car Choice: Once the season has started, you cannot change your car selection and / or start number so choose wisely
Scratch Result: There will be 1 scratch result. This means your worst result (DNF, DNS, DQ or worst finish) will be removed from the result. This will become active after 51% of the season is completed.
Driver Classes: Drivers will race in Driver Categories. A driver is assigned to a specific category by participating in the pre-season test. A server will be available before the season start. Currently, driver categories are assigned based on their fastest lap on that specific server There are 3 categories:
- Am: Lower half of the pre-season test result:
- Silver: Drivers who register for the championship when it’s already started.
- Pro: Top half of the pre-season test result:
When you do not set a time, your assignment will be based on previous lap times. Important: drivers who HAVE participated will always have an advantage.
The Am and Pro categories will have their own championship standings. The Silver category does not.
The Pre-season practice server will be available from 13-9-2021 until 20-9-2021
Scratch Result: There will be 1 scratch result. This means your worst result (DNF, DNS, DQ or worst finish) will be removed from the result. This will become active after 51% of the season is completed scratch Result: There will be 1 scratch result. This means your worst result (DNF, DNS, DQ or worst finish) will be removed from the result. This will become active after 51% of the season is completed
- The most important rule first. A race is not won in the first corner, be patient.
- Don’t use the in game chat function during the race.
- As soon as the race starts, you are not allowed to enter the server.
- Are you unable to resume the race due to damage, use the ESC key to return to the pits. Otherwise, drive to the pits.
- Respect blue flags. Assetto Corsa Competizione doesn’t give you a penalty when you don’t respect blue flags but this may lead to a penalty afterwars.
- Respect other drivers at all times.
- Don’t discuss about an incident, do this privately or submit an incident.
- When joining this season, you’ll agree to the penalty system.
- Don’t quit before the season ends. Finish it.
- When you register for a race and you don’t show up, this may lead to a penalty.
- Use your real name. Nick names are not allowed.
- You must finish at least 80% of the race to be eligible for points
Racing League.net is a partner: Racing League.Net Partners With Simrace247.com
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the new official GT World Challenge videogame.
Thanks to the extraordinary quality of simulation, the game will allow you to experience the real atmosphere of the GT3 championship. Competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.
ACC will feature the Blancpain GT Series’ 2018 and 2019 seasons.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni’s long-term experience. It takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, to ensure photorealistic weather conditions, graphics, night races, motion capture animations.
A new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tyre and aerodynamic models.
Designed to innovate, Assetto Corsa Competizione will be set to promote.
- bringing players at the heart of the GT World Challenge
- Putting them behind the wheel of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT racing cars
- All reproduced with an outstanding level of detail.