The MasterCup Time Attack event 3 is now live in the simrace247.com discord. A great sim racing challenge for the community to enjoy.
Event 3 of the MasterCup Time Attack Challenge is now live for sim racing fans to enjoy. Before we move on with the details, Congrats to Darren B (yes me, editor of simrace247.com) for winning event 2 at the California highway (full) in the Caterham SP 300 R in Project Cars 2.
Now for event 3 in the MasterCup Time Attack Challenge, our organizer Annalise Riot has chosen the following.
Event 3 is now live and open to PC and Console players
- Game: Assetto Corsa
- Game Mode: Hot Lap
- Car Used: Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo II
- Track used: Nurburgring Sprint (GT)
- Setups and assists are optional at your leisure
To join the simrace247.com discord and enter the event and more click the link: Here
About Assetto Corsa
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
Read more about the MasterCup Time Attack: Mastercup Time Attack – SimRace247