We all know that Toyota makes some amazing cars, we also know that the car mods community in Assetto Cosa recognizes the passion too. Here we see the finest.
Mention Toyota and a whole series of amazing cars come to mind, what if the mods community in Assetto Corsa brought them to you to enjoy. Well, thankfully they have.
Many will think of the famous Fast and Furious 2JZ MKIV, guess what, it’s here in this collection. Along with that are some top choices ranging from MR2, 2000GT, and more.
Be sure to support these creators that bring you these great cars
- Toyota MKIV 2JZ Fast and Furious: ASSETTO CORSA RACER | Facebook
- Toyota MR2 GT-S: Download – MEGA
- Toyota Cera: Toyota Sera – Stock, TRD & GT
- Toyota 2000 GT 1967: Download – MEGA
- Toyota Supra MA70 3.0 GT Turbo A 1988: Download – MEGA
- Toyota GR Yaris GR-Four RZ: Download – MEGA
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
Looking for top class leagues to join? visit our League Partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247